NEW! Junior Cadet Membership. Click here for details...
Junior Cadet Membership
Available from 6 years upwards
£30 per annum
Please complete the Standard Application Form (download link at bottom of page) and return it on-line to email@example.com or forward to Chippenham Golf Club, Malmesbury Road, Chippenham SN15 5LT
The Junior Cadet Membership entitles the member to:
· Play on the course under the supervision of an adult (not necessarily a golfer) during the following times:
a. Summer – Mon – Fri 3.00 pm onwards; Sat, Sun & Bank Hols 4.00 pm onwards
b. Winter - Mon – Fri 2.00 pm onwards; Sat, Sun & Bank Hols 2.00 pm onwards
(These times are subject to course availability and will be controlled by the Pro Shop taking into consideration clock changes throughout the year.)
· Start by playing 5 holes (1 – 5), then work up to 8, 12 and then 18. Part of their progress will also involve them starting on the blue tees, progressing to yellows. When they can play a full 18 hole round they will be required to put in 3 cards and progress to Full Junior Membership and gain a club or CONGU Handicap. Monitoring of holes played would be carried out by the Professional team, method to be decided.
· Additional benefits:
a. Free Coaching sessions in school holidays organised by the Junior Section and Professional
b. Junior fun afternoon to be run in the Summer holiday – tri-golf, putting competition, target practice, quiz, food
· Membership benefits similar to other membership categories would apply e.g. signing in guests to play (e.g. parents), use of the clubhouse facilities for guests, etc
· Introduces a progressive development structure which allows young people to experience the fun and enjoyment of playing golf.
· A feeling of membership of a golf Club with an active and supportive Junior Section.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 01249 652040
For Cadet & Junior Applications (Under 18's), please also complete an Child Protection/Emergency Contact Form below